Monday, November 1, 2010

More of the same

Yesterday I spent many hours looking for forums where I could post and projects similar to mine. I got to two conclusions:

1 - Those forums are all the same. Some focus on manga, some on American comics. Some go only as far as to have three sections: DC, Marvel and others. Most are somewhat messy, some are unbearably messy.

I mean, I'm thankful to them, but they just copy each other, they lack a delineated intention.

Maybe I'm being too hard on them... they're fun, anyway.

2 - I couldn't find any projects similar to mine. The best I could find was a site of Indian comics in Hindi and a collection of French comics scanlations (not bad, actually). I mean, I went through five Russian websites and all I found was American comics in Russian!

Am I making any sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment